very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du Forum
very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Sterling has adapted his all-round game

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du Forum -> Suggestions -> Suggestion Forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun
Membre

Masculin
Quel classe jouez-vous ?: facebook

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Oct - 04:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Sterling has adapted his all-round game Répondre en citant

RAHEEM STERLING admits that he has now realised that all the pretty stuff on the pitch means nothing unless you produce results. For ทาง เข้า sbo the England winger, that means goals. And the Manchester City star believes he is now more driven to get on the end of chances, rather than trying to beat every defender in sight. Sterling is only too well aware that his last goal for his country came an astonishing three years ago. On 9 October 2015, to be precise – the same day that Jurgen Klopp was presented as ทาง เข้า sbo Liverpool’s new manager. It is now two goals in 45 England appearances for the 23 year old, as he prepares to face Spain tonight here in Seville in their third Nations League game and he knows that another is long overdue. Sterling scored 23 times for City last season as they stormed to the ทาง เข้า sbo title and this year he has four goals in nine games as has once again looked dangerous. But there were calls for him to be dropped during the World Cup in Russia, as chances went begging, despite some good performances. And he said: “I’ve started to realise that no one remembers the nice stuff you do on the pitch. It’s about the effectiveness and what you do for your team. “When I was younger, I wasn’t too interested in scoring goals. I was all about looking nice or trying to look nice and show people I’ve got a lot of ability.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Oct - 04:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du Forum -> Suggestions -> Suggestion Forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a