very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du Forum
very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Why Lionel Messi doesn't deserve to be in the FIFA

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du Forum -> Taverne -> AddOns & Entraide
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun
Membre

Masculin
Quel classe jouez-vous ?: facebook

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Sep - 04:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Why Lionel Messi doesn't deserve to be in the FIFA Répondre en citant

When the FIFA Men’s Player of the Year shortlist was released, there seemed to be a keen sense of surprise and sbo222 intrigue among football fans about it. The reasons were quite obvious. The man is often known as the greatest footballer of all times was excluded from the list, with his arch-rival, a man who plays football similar to him and a gem of a midfielder in it. FIFA’s decision not to sbo222 hand Lionel Messi a spot in the shortlist has been met with stern criticism from many. It is obvious that criticism of that level was certainly coming after someone as good as the Argentine was snubbed from the shortlist, but it somehow seems like a very fair selection from FIFA.
Before you go further, remember that Fabio Cannavaro had won the Ballon D’or accolade back in 2006 when the likes of sbo222 Gianluigi Buffon and Thierry Henry were on the list. Buffon was Cannavaro’s teammate when the Azzurri had won the FIFA World Cup in 2006, while Henry’s dazzling performances for Arsenal had helped the Gunners to a place in the UEFA Champions League final of 2006.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Sep - 04:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du Forum -> Taverne -> AddOns & Entraide Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a