very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du Forum
very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Rodrigo: I am very happy with how my debut went

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du Forum -> Description & Recrutement -> Recrutement guilde.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981
Membre

Féminin Taureau (20avr-20mai)
Quel classe jouez-vous ?: learn

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Juil - 04:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Rodrigo: I am very happy with how my debut went Répondre en citant

New Atletico Madrid ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด midfielder Rodrigo Hernandez made his long-awaited debut on Thursday night against Arsenal. The signing from Villarreal played all 90 minutes and played an important role in the first match of the pre-season for Diego Simeone's men, scoring from the spot in the penalty shootout eventually won by Atleti by a score of 3-1, following the 1-1 draw of normal time. Talking to the media after the match, the 22-year-old was very pleased with how his performance went. "I am very happy about my debut because we won and because I could play the whole game," he said. "This will help me build my stamina and form. "It is the first step for me."In addition, ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด the midfielder was also interested in assessing the work of the entire team. "We are very well prepared and the team is building chemistry," he added. "Today we played a game against a very difficult team, with very good players, and we were able to compete at all times."We are happy and we have to continue."Finally, Rodrigo touched on all of the players still missing from the team. "We are still lacking some key players in this team, but it is a good sign that we are able to compete against teams at the level of Arsenal," he continued. "We will go step by step and, when the rest of the teammates join, we will work even better."Today we had to compete and we have done it." Atletico's next match will be against Paris Saint-Germain. ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Juil - 04:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du Forum -> Description & Recrutement -> Recrutement guilde. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a