very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du Forum
very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Arsenal star set for new contract until 2022 amidst Lazio

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Flood
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun
Membre

Masculin
Quel classe jouez-vous ?: facebook

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Juil - 04:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Arsenal star set for new contract until 2022 amidst Lazio Répondre en citant

According to what has been reported by English newspaper the Mirror, Alex Iwobi is on the verge of signing a new sbobet 789 contract with Arsenal, as new head coach Unai Emery seeks to include him in his plans after replacing Arsene Wenger as manager. This comes after rumours in recent days suggesting that Lazio were in talks with the North London sbobet 789 club over the possible signature of the player, with the Biancoceleste looking to replace Felipe Anderson, who left Lazio to join Arsenal’s London rivals West Ham United.
The trail of Alex Iwobi seems to have gone cold though after the Mirror report that a new deal for the Nigerian sbobet 789 starlet is imminent. AC Milan and Everton were also reportedly interested in the 22-year-old who came up through the youth ranks at the North London club and therefore counts towards the club’s homegrown quota.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Juil - 04:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Flood Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a