very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du Forum
very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Milan join Arsenal, Liverpool in chase of young German

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du Forum -> Suggestions -> Suggestion Forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun
Membre

Masculin
Quel classe jouez-vous ?: facebook

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Juil - 09:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Milan join Arsenal, Liverpool in chase of young German Répondre en citant

The name of Max Meyer is one of the hottest on the international market. The young German, who is now a free sbobet link agent and ready to leave Schalke 04, is on AC Milan’s radar but they will have be prepared to battle it out with Premier League clubs Arsenal and Liverpool. The 22-year-old completed his youth development at Schalke before being named to the first team in early 2013. The midfielder made 24 Bundesliga appearances this season.
Meyer found himself in an sbobet link uncomfortable situation back in April regarding contract talks with the club. Schalke were hopefully of signing the young talent to an extension. However, Meyer has had other plans and he hit out at Schalke’s sporting director and his sbobet link accusation that Meyer was only concerned with money. Schalke responded by leaving Meyer out of the team’s plans for the final two weeks of the season.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Juil - 09:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du Forum -> Suggestions -> Suggestion Forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a