very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du Forum
very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

AC Milan and Lazio target close to Zenit move – the details

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du Forum -> Taverne -> AddOns & Entraide
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun
Membre

Masculin
Quel classe jouez-vous ?: facebook

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Juil - 09:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: AC Milan and Lazio target close to Zenit move – the details Répondre en citant

According to reports in the Italian media, former Fiorentina captain Milan Badelj, who was a target of Lazio แทง บอล สด and AC Milan, is nearing a move to Russian Premier League side Zenit St. Petersburg. Badelj’s contract with Fiorentina ran out at the end of June and the Croatian signified his intentions to leave the club. Lazio and Milan were at one point thought to be แทง บอล สด battling it out for his signature yet it now appears as though his future is not in Serie A.
Zenit are looking for ways to bolster their side and signing Badelj on a free would be a quality coup. Badelj is currently in Russia with the Croatian national team for the 2018 FIFA World Cup, with แทง บอล สด he and his compatriots knocking out England in the semi-final to qualify for the final; where they will do battle with France.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Juil - 09:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du Forum -> Taverne -> AddOns & Entraide Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a