very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du Forum
very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

West Ham sign former Arsenal midfielder Wilshere on three-ye

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Flood
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981
Membre

Féminin Taureau (20avr-20mai)
Quel classe jouez-vous ?: learn

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Juil - 03:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: West Ham sign former Arsenal midfielder Wilshere on three-ye Répondre en citant

West Ham United sbobet777 signed former Arsenal midfielder on a three-year contract on Monday.Wilshere joins the club he supported as a child after his contract with Arsenal expired last month."It feels special," the 26-year-old told West Ham's website."Many people know that I've had a special bond with this club growing up."People will have seen the picture of me in a West Ham shirt and I've got good memories of my childhood supporting West Ham, watching them at Upton Park."It feels good and of course my family and a few of my friends are West Ham fans, so everyone's buzzing."Wilshere had been hampered by injuries in recent years and spent the 2016-17 season on loan at Bournemouth.He returned to make 38 appearances for the Gunners last season but decided to leave in search of first-team football sbobet777 after meeting with new Arsenal manager Unai Emery.Wilshere made 197 appearances for the Gunners and helped them win back-to-back FA Cups in 2014 and 2015.He joins the Hammers for their first season under new boss Manuel Pellegrini."Manuel and I identified him as a target as soon as we joined the club and we are delighted to have succeeded in securing Jack's signature above a number of other teams," West Ham director of football Mario Husillos said.Wilshere has been capped 34 times by England but was left out of Gareth Southgate's squad for this summer's World Cup after being part of the side in Brazil four years ago. sbobet777

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Juil - 03:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Flood Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a