very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du Forum
very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

A blitz in Italy convinced Ronaldo of a Juventus move

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Flood
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun
Membre

Masculin
Quel classe jouez-vous ?: facebook

MessagePosté le: Dim 8 Juil - 07:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: A blitz in Italy convinced Ronaldo of a Juventus move Répondre en citant

CalcioMercato exclusively understand that Ronaldo's blitz in Italy some weeks ago convinced him that a maxbet move to the nation would suit him. Ronaldo is increasingly likely to leave Real Madrid this summer, with Juventus edging closer than ever to sign him. It is believed that the Old Lady have an offer of 100 million euros on the table, with discussions ongoing.
CalcioMercato exclusively maxbet understand that Ronaldo's girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez and the player were in Italy amidst great secrecy three weeks ago and that convinced Ronaldo about the fact that its a great place to live and play football in. Ronaldo was maxbet left stunned by the country and felt like it was the place for him to continue his career. This was the time when relations with Florentino Perez were going down the drain and that made the Italy experience all the more joyful and welcoming.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 8 Juil - 07:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Flood Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a