very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du Forum
very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Inter forward discusses chances of reuniting with Mourinho

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du Forum -> Suggestions -> Suggestion Forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun
Membre

Masculin
Quel classe jouez-vous ?: facebook

MessagePosté le: Dim 10 Juin - 05:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Inter forward discusses chances of reuniting with Mourinho Répondre en citant

During an interview with Sky Sport Austria, West Ham United forward Marko Arnautović has dismissed claims that he is maxbet set to leave East London in favour of a move to Manchester United during this summer’s transfer window. Here is what he had to say:
“I am happy with my job. Whatever happens will happen. I’ve never heard anything. Even three weeks ago, I haven’t maxbet heard anything. That’s why I cannot say anything about it.
“The only thing that bothers me is that I am in good health and that I am able to play football. I have a contract at West Ham – that is all we have to talk about.” The Austria international has been maxbet mooted as a summer target for the Red Devils, with manager José Mourinho looking to add more creativity to his team. Only time will tell whether the pair, who endured a fractious relationship during their time together at Inter, will be on the same side come the start of next season.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 10 Juin - 05:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du Forum -> Suggestions -> Suggestion Forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a