very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du Forum
very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Arsenal make contact to sign Juventus’ star defenders

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du Forum -> Description & Recrutement -> Recrutement guilde.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun
Membre

Masculin
Quel classe jouez-vous ?: facebook

MessagePosté le: Ven 8 Juin - 04:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Arsenal make contact to sign Juventus’ star defenders Répondre en citant

Arsenal are interested in signing Juventus’ star defenders Medhi Benatia and Daniele Rugani, Calciomercato.com can confirm. The Gunners maxbet have made contract to sign both players but at the moment the most likely defender to leave Juventus is Benatia. The agent of Rugani, in fact, has recently talked about the future of the Italian maxbet defender claiming that Juventus have never thought of selling the former Empoli star.
The situation of Benatia, however, is very different from Rugani’s. The Morocco International, in fact, could be leaving the Allianz Stadium in the summer. His poor relationship with maxbet Max Allegri is one of the reasons why Benatia could decide to leave Juventus in the summer and the Old Lady is ready to listen to offers of interested clubs (READ MORE). ​Marseille are also monitoring the Morocco star who joined the Old Lady on loan with option to buy two years ago.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 8 Juin - 04:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du Forum -> Description & Recrutement -> Recrutement guilde. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a