very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du Forum
very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Barcelona could be left with too many left-footed centre-bac

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Vidéos-Filmes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981
Membre

Féminin Taureau (20avr-20mai)
Quel classe jouez-vous ?: learn

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 04:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Barcelona could be left with too many left-footed centre-bac Répondre en citant

Now that Barcelona sbo168 have sorted out Samuel Umtiti's contract renewal, the Catalan club must work out which other centre-backs to keep or sign for the 2018/19 season.Umtiti and Gerard Pique will be the undisputed starters, while Sevilla's Clement Lenglet could be brought in too to be the third-choice, should the Blaugrana trigger his release clause of 35 million euros.If they do so, they would have to get rid of one of Yerry Mina or Thomas Vermaelen and there are pros and cons to each. sbo168 While the Colombian's performances so far haven't been great, he is young and should improve, while he is also a right-footed player.Given that Umtiti, Lenglet and Vermaelen are all left-footed, it could leave Barcelona unbalanced at the back if Pique is the only right-footer remaining. sbo168

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 04:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    very bad team, guilde dofussienne qui rox. Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Vidéos-Filmes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a